Our program is open to all individuals who have difficulty maintaining healthy relationship or who is experiencing emotional or behavioral discomfort.
Our programs include services for
- crisis mental health services;
- outpatient mental health and substance use services;
- client centered treatment planning;
- targeted case management services;
- community psychiatric rehabilitation services;
- mental wellness peer support; and
- community support and resources services for veterans.
If an individual does not health insurance HELP is still available to them at the Center. The Center provides a “Sliding Scale” our belief is that Excellent Mental Health Services should be available to everyone. Everyone will find a clinician who will work with the client to ensure help is obtain at a affordable cost.
For more information about Clinical Services, and to speak with our intake case manager, or to make a referral,
please call (980) 533-0950.
The center offers the following types of therapy:
- individual therapy
- group therapy
- couples therapy
- cognitive/behavioral therapy
- Supportive Therapy
- Stress management
- Traditional Family therapy
- Family Focused Solution Based
- family education
- play therapy